sábado, 17 de enero de 2009

A year of service



I am now more than a year into my service. About 16 months in country. I am a lot healthier than when I came. I hace learned a lot and taught even more. I wish I could of done more work but I have learned that it is not at my pace that work will be done. The next year looks to be very promising. I had a great holiday season complete with growing and killing my own turkey and see Gillian Martha and mom for xmas and my bday. I am collecting photos and will post a blog abnout it soon. I promised my mother in the airport as she was leaving I would be better about blogong this year. I will. The rains have started again so i should have some free time on my hand soon. The picture up top is what I look like now. The one below is from my first month in site.

No hay comentarios: